Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Update
As of this morning when I spoke with the research team, 80 people have already taken the survey. That's a pretty good number. But, of course we want a lot more! Unfortunately, no post cards were ever made, but we did talk about getting some fliers created. Hopefully those will be ready by the first of next week. I probably need to wrap up with analyzing data for the student research conference the beginning of the following week. That should give me plenty of time to go out into the community next week and collect some more data. I now have to work three 12 hour shifts in a row for the next 3 days. I have been off for 6 days and really NOT ready to go back, but we gotta do what we gotta do. I'll be back after Easter....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment