Tuesday, March 30, 2010

....Data Collection Continues

I continue to tell everyone I come into contact with to take the survey. Some people I see will tell me "I haven't had a chance to take that survey yet" and some remind me that they have already submitted their survey. Today, I posted this blog and a link to the survey on my facebook page. I am determined to get this out to everyone I know. I plan on going out into the community this week, maybe to the library, or I thought about handing out post cards at the post office if they would allow me to do that. You see, Dr. Bondal said something about these postcards they had made that had all of the information about the survey and the link and everything. So, I could hand those out in various places and hopefully get a lot more responses to the survey. I will ask Dr. Bondal about them when I call her in the morning. I need to go make sure I have my alarm clock set to go off at 9:30 in the AN reminding me to call in to Dr. Bondal. I think I have missed calling her on time two times this semester already, once cause I forgot and once cause I overslept! Oh, and we were able to work on the proposal for class and the student conference coming up really soon April 16th. My research partner and I met with Dr. Bondal yesterday AM to go over what we had already and get her input on what we should change or how we could make it better. I think she wants it to be perfect or something...haha! Anyways, I better go for now. I have a lot of other school work I need to be working on now......

No comments:

Post a Comment